Learn several ways to manipulate fabric - folding, stitching, binding, wrapping - to easily create beautiful designs.
The dye process with indigo is truly magical and unique. You'll see how easy it is to get great results!
The Indigo Vat
It is easy to set up an indigo vat and Susan will take you through the steps.
A pre-recorded course for you to do at your own pace!
Indigo comes from a plant.
Grows best in hot, humid climates.
Is used to dye jeans.
It can be synthesized in a lab.
It is one of the oldest dyes and has been found in textile fragments hundreds of years old.
- incorporate fabric into your artwork.
- explore traditional textile techniques.
- create beautiful fabrics to use in clothing or scarves.
- make fabric for collage or quilts.
- take a break from your regular art practice for a day of play in the studio.
One time payment